Sunday, October 27, 2013

I'm Such A Wimp!

We were going to tell our families this weekend that we were expecting. We had this whole plan going where Annabelle blew out her candle and we said that we were giving her the best birthday gift ever. She was going to be a big sister. Its such a rare occurrence that we have all our family together at once and  we thought this was a great time. Well, last minute I chickened out.

It wasn't because of the m/c either, it was because I was paranoid people would be picturing us having sex! ha ha I know sounds crazy! I just feel so awkward telling people we are pregnant, its like they will know we have sex. Obviously they already know but telling them were pregnant just confirms it. I just imagined 12 people standing there picturing us making a baby. So weird and awkward.

The downside is that its getting harder and harder to hide it. My body is showing SO much faster than I did with A and I'm surprised nobody said anything to me yet. They all likely just think I'm getting fat. I did tell the mail man though! ha ha

Here are some pictures of my babe from her birthday dinner!




1 comment:

  1. I saw you made your pg announcement on FB!! so you must have finally worked up the nerve to tell the fam right?! how did it go?

    ReplyDelete