Friday, January 24, 2014

Restart!

Ahhhhh I've been gone so long!!! I feel like such a slacker but with the holidays, moving A to a twin bed and starting potty training this house has been a mad place. Here are some quick updates so I can just continue like this break never happened :-D

  • The holidays were AWESOME! We had 12 people over and it was crazy but fun. My brother in law proposed to his girlfriend and they are getting married in February.

  • I'm 24 weeks now! Where has the time gone?
  • We found out were having a little boy. A will have a little brother and even though she still doesn't know what's going on, its so cute looking at her little confused face when I tell her I have a baby in my belly.

  • We bought a new car wooo hooo! We got the 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L/Navi and I couldn't be happier! I have been dreaming of sliding car doors since A was born and I finally no longer have to fight getting her in the car while parked among other people.

  • My mother in law has been  living with us since Christmas. She does some things that make me side eye her but since she doesn't get up until 3pm every day I barely see her. She gets up, does dishes, plays with Annabelle and then goes off doing her own thing.

That's pretty much the excitement of my life for the past few months. Looking forward to writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment