Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Getting My Butt Kicked

Today is majorly kicking my ass. I was fine this morning and around lunch time I got that feeling where you stomach feels like its in your throat. I'm starving but yet everything I try to think of to make makes me gag. At least I can stomach water. I never felt like this with A. If I didn't know I was pregnant with A I would have never felt it. She was such an easy pregnancy. Even though it sucks, you view pregnancy symptoms very differently once you had trouble getting pregnant or lost pregnancies.

Today is just one of those days where we throw on the TV shows and call it a day! At least A and I got to go to a farm this morning and feed some animals. Some of her friends came along and played with us and it was nice catching up with some friends. I was surprised A actually wanted to feed the goats this time around, she's usually very timid.


This is going to be a busy week. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment to check on the babe first thing in the morning. Then A and I will likely take a trip somewhere to pass the day by and in the afternoon I have to make a menu for Saturday. Thursday will be my food shopping day and Friday S took off so I can clean the house while he watches A. Saturday we have family coming over, around 10 people to celebrate A's birthday with us. Its not really a party, just a dinner as a family. Its been a while since we have all been together. Sunday is our relax day.

I originally wasn't going to have anything for A's birthday but decided to do something for her actual birthday on Monday. Its been getting to be around that time for me to throw a playdate anyway so I thought why not throw a pajama party pancake breakfast birthday celebration! This way A gets to hang out with all her friends, I get to hang out with friends, I don't have to get anyone dressed and making pancakes is a peace of cake! I'll just stick a candle in a stack of pancakes and call it a day ;-) Genius right? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment