Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Saying Goodbye

This weekend we traveled to NJ to say goodbye to my grandma that was going back to Poland. It was so so sad seeing her and Annabelle saying goodbye, it broke my heart. My grandma loves her so much and Annabelle really enjoyed spending time with her. It was amazing looking at Annabelle in all her innocence and then my grandmother who lived life, been hurt by life and grew from life. Two total opposites of each other and loving each other so much. I hate saying goodbye especially since I never know when the last time I see her will be. She's only able to come to the US once a year and that's a long time span for someone who's already almost 80.

On a different note, I have another OB appointment tomorrow. Naturally I'm nervous to see how things are progressing but I have to stay positive. I have been awesome at keeping things to myself and barely telling anyone were expecting. I need to stop worrying so much. I told S that I will ask the doctor if I can take a video of the ultrasound to show him when he gets home. With all this government shut down going on he really cant take a day off to come with us. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment