Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oh Hey!

Hope everyone that comes over to read is doing well! My life hasn't been too exciting unless you considering starving all the time, being blah and being constantly tired exciting. Don't get me wrong, after wanting to be pregnant for so long I appreciate all the symptoms but sometimes after chasing a toddler around too it can get a bit overwhelming. This pregnancy feels a lot more exhausting than my first one but it may just be that I didn't notice as much las time. I didn't have a kid to run after, stay awake for and I was able to nap whenever since I didn't work at that time.

Look at this adorable project my friend asked me to make her! I am in love with this little guy and Annabelle kept trying to steal him so I had to put him away. Maybe I can make her one for her birthday.

 
So it looks like S will be staying home tomorrow since the government shut down. Unless they come up with a solution fast we will be spending some nice quality time together. I am excited to have him home but also worrying about what the pay situation will be. We already had to deal with an unnecessary furlough earlier in the year and now this too? Its getting a bit old government!
 
Well, I'm done blabbering. I think its time for bed even though its barely 10pm. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment