Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pictures and Updates

Hello all, its been a while....again. I have been so swamped with orders at my shop I barely have time to get on. Halloween time and Christmas is always the busiest as everyone is preparing. Over the past weekend I got 17 orders!!! Trying to make 17 hats in a hurry is not an easy task.

Everything with the pregnancy so far is going wonderful! Last night was the first time we were able to finally hear the heartbeat on the doppler we have home at 9 weeks and 4 days. I have been trying every 3 days or so for the past 2 weeks but after about 5 minutes of searching we finally found it! You could only hear it for about 4-5 seconds at a time but it was still very exciting. For obviously reasons the first trimester is tough for me so being able to check on that little bean and know everything is ok means everything. Another ultrasound next Wednesday to see how things are progressing.

On Sunday we had our family pictures and they came out PERFECT! I am so happy with them and that I found a photographer in my area that I love. Its not an easy task! We used Our Little Studio in Elkton, MD.  Here are some pictures to show off my awesome family.








No comments:

Post a Comment