Monday, September 2, 2013

I Did It!

I dyed my hair to brown and I LOVE it. It came out much better than I anticipated and I asked the girl to make it a little darker because I know it will still fade a decent amount. It took her almost 5 hours to get it done. We had to do it in 2 steps, first she dyed it really dark blonde to put some color back in my hair and then wash/dry and another round with the brown color. Otherwise my color would have just faded and washed out within a few weeks. Almost $300 later, S loves it too and and keeps telling me I look very "sultry" ha ha. He must have really loved it because he even ordered me a KitchenAid Mixer I have been asking for for a while.




On a different note, I think I definitely ovulated this month! Very late in the cycle but I still  ovulated. We will still hold off Clomid until the following month since next month is very crazy for us but who knows, maybe I will be lucky and it will happen on its own. Fingers crossed! Now I'm just dealing wit annoying cramps that come right before getting my period. Booo!



1 comment:

  1. It looks great! "Sultry" is definitely a good description. I bet it'll feel good to not have to keep up with the blonde anymore too.

    And definitely worth the 5 hours and $300 if you get a Kitchen Aid out of it! haha

    ReplyDelete