Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Progesterone

Just called the doctors office to find out my progesterone levels and they are looking great! The level is 15.4 which is perfect and I am SO relieved. Still going in today at 2:30 to likely have my first ultrasound to check on the lining and progress. I am SO excited but still cautiously optimistic. I really hope this is it.

Doctor Update:
I just got back from the doctor and she said everything looks great so far. She wanted to do an ultrasound and the lining looks great and she showed me the corpus luteum on the ultrasound which was pretty neat to see. I have another appointment on the 25th (in 2 weeks) for another ultrasound to see how things are progressing and another progesterone draw in one week to see if there is any change. So far everything is looking up.

Thank you to everyone who send me a private message congratulating me. I hate keeping this from friends but I just cant deal with seeing and hearing all the congratulation's just to hear the I'm sorry's later on if things don't work out. Keep your fingers and toes crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment