Monday, September 16, 2013

Life Is Good

I'm feeling good today! My grandma is landing from Poland in an hour, I get to go see family tomorrow in NJ, take A to the beach where we used to live, enjoy the cooler weather and just relax. A had an awesome day today which has been rare lately with 4 teeth coming in.

I had my progesterone tested again so I should have the results back tomorrow. After this test I'm pretty sure I'm done with the testing. I think there is a panel they have you do once you are 6 weeks along which will likely be what I have to do at my next appointment. S and I decided that if everything works out with this pregnancy were not going to find out the sex of the baby. Not being able to get pregnant for a while put a perspective on things for us and I think it will be a nice to keep a little mystery in our lives.

On a side note I had a friend text me a picture this morning that shes expecting as well! Her daughter and A play all the time and I am so happy for her. Shes a little further along than I am, around 9 weeks but nobody knows about my pregnancy yet so its kind of funny to keep a little secret to myself.

I'll update on test results tomorrow. Fingers crossed progesterone is still high!

No comments:

Post a Comment