Thursday, August 8, 2013

Patience

If having issues getting pregnant taught me anything, its definitely having patience. All you do is wait, wait and wait some more. Since my last progesterone test came in my doctor wants to see me to discuss options again. This time I was told it may include talking about Clomid so I have been doing my own research and trying to arm myself with as much info as possible. I'm meeting with the doctor today at 3:20.

Fertility is so complicated! This whole time I was understanding things backwards. I thought my progesterone was low which was causing me not to ovulate but really its the lack of ovulation that is causing the low progesterone. I was confused why the doctor wanted to talk Clomid instead of giving me progesterone supplements but I guess it makes sense now. Depending on what she offers I think I would still like to take 1-2 months ttc by ourselves before going on any drug. I don't think I'm ready to get medicated just yet.

On a different note, if I have another person tell me I should track my temp's I'm going to scream. Even when I tell them I tried but due to A waking up at night still I can never get the 3-4 hours needed for an accurate read they still tell me how I'm prob not doing it right and I should just do it. Even though my chart's are all crazy I'm still trying in hopes of it being accurate and having a spike its just so frustrating not being listened to. Its like they think I'm lying that its not working out for me.

Anyway, A is having a amazing nap today! Wish us luck at the doctors. I'm curious to see what she suggests.

No comments:

Post a Comment