Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday!

I cant believe its Friday already. S having off Monday's because or the furlough really makes the week's fly. I got my progesterone blood draw today. Its CD 17 and since my doctor thinks I'm ovulating on CD 10 this will give us a read of the progesterone levels. I'm curious to see the results. Unfortunately I have to wait ALL the way till Monday to find out because of the weekend. Boo!

S has been in a funk lately. Maybe its the furlough getting to him or hes just feeling overwhelmed. I have been trying to be extra supportive and telling him how grateful we are to have him so I hope its been helping. We have a fun weekend ahead so hopefully that will help too. Tomorrow we have a small birthday party to go to for his co worker and on Sunday I will try taking him raspberry picking. He loves fruit so it may be a little pick me up. Then on Monday since he has off we will go to Longwood Gardens again and have a picnic. The weather will be beautiful in the high 70's.

Next week will be an exciting week for Annabelle and I! I decided that I will start an at home pre preschool program with her to start teaching her her basics such as numbers, letters, shapes, colors etc. We do a lot of activities throughout our week's but I think a nice formal way of teaching her will be very helpful to her. My friend sent me this website (CLICK HERE) with weekly lesson plans that I will switch around a bit to fit our schedule and learning goals but I am excited! She's been trying talk and talk more and I hope this will be an extra boost in her learning.

In other news, when A was in the hospital we received a little baby hat that a volunteer made. It was one of her first hats and whenever I think of her birth  I always imagine her with that little itty bitty hat on. Well we decided to give back and make some hats of our own to donate. We have been busy all week making them with this beautiful soft yarn I got at a craft fair. I am excited about bringing it to the hospital in a few days. I just have to add a few touches to them.

                                                  My babe and her little hat!

                                                 What we are donating!


Well, hope everyone has a good weekend! Looking forward to the cooler weather and some outdoor family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment