Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Have Been Such a Slacker

I have been such a slacker when it comes to writing lately. Honestly I feel like I have nothing exciting to add. I've been feeling down recently about not being able to get pregnant ASAP again and its just frustrating me. I'm slowly starting to lose motivation in having sex because I feel like what's the point. I know there is more to it than baby making but that's all that's been on my mind.

I have been doing the Clear Blue OPK's every morning and still no smiley face. I'm not surprised because today is only CD 13 and before I had what I thought was a positive around CD 15. I've been having S wake me up every morning at 6am so I can take my temperature for charting and my chart's still look wonky. A has been sleeping AMAZING so I am definitely getting my 3-4 hours. I just don't know why charting isn't working out when it has for so many. (I always test at the same time but don't always enter at the same time which is messing up the color's of the dots)


 


On top of everything A has 4 teeth coming in all at once. She's been so cranky and fussy its wearing my down. Last night she couldn't fall asleep and got her foot stuck in the bars of the crib. Then she fell down because she couldn't get it out and twisted her ankle a bit before I had a chance to get to her. She limped when I had her walk but she seems to be doing a bit better this morning. It is kind of swollen and bruised though. At least these are the last few teeth until her last molars are due.

                                             Almost out, can already see the white peaks!

I still have to go get another progesterone draw on CD 20 and I'm dreading it because I pretty much know what the answer will be. I have Clomid waiting for me and if my charting shows no spike, the positive OPK and low test again for progesterone I'm just going to take it.

That's really all I have for now. Been kind of in a slump and I really don't feel like writing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment