Monday, June 10, 2013

Still Waiting....

I have been doing great with taking the OPK's and I'm still waiting for a positive. In the mean time S and I have been enjoying some daily "quality time together" just to make sure we don't miss it ;-). Since I still haven't gotten a positive its making me wonder if this will be another long cycle. I think my longest was 35 days (I know not all that long but longer than usual for me) and my shortest was 23.

I have been using both Fertility Friend and My Day's to track my periods every month. I have about 3-4 months noted and what is interesting is that both app's have the same data but both are giving me different ovulation prediction's. Unless I am temping it will never be fully accurate but I am curious to see which app will be closer with its estimation. So far Fertility Friend has lost the game. It predicted I would have ovulated in the past 3 days and nada. My Day's predicts the 12th. Lets see what happens!

Here are my tests so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment