Friday, June 14, 2013

Ovulation For the Win!

After waiting for what seemed like forever I believe I have finally ovulated. Now it makes sense why we haven't gotten pregnant in the past 2 months, we have been totally missing ovulation. I have been using Fertility Friend and My Day's to track my periods and they spit out estimated dates of ovulation for you which have been completely wrong. I probably shouldn't have relied so much on them since I'm not temping but its good to see and know when I actually ovulate and that I actually am ovulating.


I don't really have anything more exciting to say today. I'm excited that its Friday and the weekend will be fairly cool. I'm planning on doing some garage sale shopping and hopefully score some deals! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment