Thursday, June 6, 2013

Feeling Better

I've been trying to take things a big slower and take some time to myself during nap time's and I have been feeling better. Sometimes I just need to stop, relax, and realize that everything cant be done all at once. A and I have been having a great week and we took Monday and Tuesday off from playdates to just be together and relax. The weather was great so we enjoyed some Dunkin Donuts and park time and we even did some Father's Day shopping.

So, I think I'm pretty awesome! I decided to get a bidet for our bathroom and guess what? I installed it all by myself! It looked pretty intimidating but while A was napping I took it all apart and installed it. The directions were pretty easy therefore it made the installation a breeze. I didn't tell S about it until he got home so it was an interesting surprise ha ha

After it was installed it I decided to give it a go. Apparently its a good idea to start of slow and low otherwise you get quite the shock. Not only is it super strong but its also very, very cold. It is rather refreshing though I must say!

In other news, I finally got my OPK. I started using them today since I am on CD 8 and I am curious to see what day ovulation lands on. I have had estimates here and there since my cycle lengths have been so crazy so it will be interesting to see where it falls. I am quite excited. Some of my friends recommended testing 2x a day so that you don't miss the surge. Maybe once it gets closer I will test 2x but for now I will stick to once a day. I'll keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment