Saturday, June 1, 2013

Feeling Very Overwhelmed

For the past few days I have been feeling very overwhelmed. Some days are ok and some day are so so and other's are kind of bad. Today is one of those bad days. It feels like I cant keep up with life. Everything is happening so fast and I don't have the energy to keep up. I get easily frustrated, feel like I need a break and sometimes just feeling down because of it all.

I don't think its depression, I still enjoy everything I do throughout the day but I would say its more so anxiety. I hate that I cant get everything done and enjoy myself. I feel constant pressure to get things done and have everything perfectly done but its just not realistic. Not getting things done makes me feel lazy like I'm slacking but at the end of the day I just want to sit and read a book. What stinks is that when I do relax I keep circling in my head how I need to be doing something productive. Its like a never ending cycle. Sometimes I feel like I just need to get away from everything and everyone.

I am never alone. Ever. S used to travel a lot which I didn't like because I was alone. Since A came and S stopped traveling I haven't been alone. S doesn't get in my way or anything but he feel's like a pressure. Pressure to be doing something. Its hard to explain my feelings but they are very frustrating. We have been doing everything ourselves with no help from anyone and its been hard. I wont lie, there are easy days but then there are days like today when I just want the world to stop, just for one minute...or maybe an hour....or a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment