Wednesday, April 3, 2013

When Did This Happen???


My daughter officially has a busier social life than I do! Between the birthday parties, play dates, weekly activities, classes and other events I'm basically just a chaperoning shofer. The kicker is that she’s only 17 months. The rest of our month is pretty much booked, how ridicules is that. The good thing is that she’s getting a good exposure to other people and has an opportunity to play with others.

On a different note, a stone fell out of one of my favorite rings! S got me a beautiful opal ring (A's birthstone) for Valentine's Day from Amazon but it was really from Direct Jewlery. First I called Amazon and they told me to call Direct Jewlery. I called today and they were so helpful! Even though my 30 day return policy was over they still offered to replace the stone for me for free, all I have to do is ship them the ring back with the prepaid shipping label they e-mailed me. Very convenient, this is how companies keep customers! Tomorrow will probably be my errand running day so we can get that done.

     Here is what it looks like:


This weekend will finally be a nice warm weekend and we are dedicating it to yard work! We need to trim a bunch of bushes and spread the new grass seeds. Last year we had our whole lawn redone and ended up getting hydro-seeding done which gave us amazing results! There are some spots that didn’t fully fill in so we hope the seeds this year will fill it up. I can’t wait until the trees start blooming! There is something about fresh spring air and fresh bloomed flowers that just warms my heart.

And…..Tomorrow will be 30 days until our vacation! Eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment