Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello There!


I have been thinking of starting a blog for quite some time but just never had the time or energy to do so. In a world where privacy is scarce I was a little hesitant of putting our life experiences out there but figured why not, maybe someone can learn something from our family.

I'm a mama to a beautiful baby girl who keeps me busy all day long and always keeps me on my toes. She is 16 months old and I will call her A in this blog. I have a wonderful husband who I will call S and two adorable, rambunctious dogs Ella and Sam. We also can’t forget out little hermit crab Lisa!

 Our life is full of adventures and lessons learned every day. Being a stay at home mama I tend to learn something new with everything we do and it can be a fun but a frustrating journey at the same time. I look forward to writing about my experiences and sharing my world with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment